Call for Papers Guidelines
The VueConf.US 2018 call for proposals is now open, and closes December 1.
Before submitting a talk, please review these guidelines.
The conference will be in New Orleans on March 26-28, 2018.
Workshop day is March 26, main conference days are March 27, 28
Notifications for acceptance will go out on a rolling basis; submit early and often!
Rejection notices will go out on December 15, 2017 or earlier.
We look forward to reviewing your submissions!
Please take a moment to read this guidelines
- Once you've signed up on the CFP site, click 'Create New Event'.
- Select the topic area accordingly in the CFP system:
- Vue.js Fundamentals
- Vue.js In Practice
- Vue on Mobile, Mobile Web & PWAs
- Design & UI & UX
- Tools, Testing
- Presentations are 30 mins. Break apart longer sessions into PARTS I, II, etc.
- Please ask your company if they can cover your travel first. Please mark accordingly if you need travel reimbursement (see below).
- Do not change your "cover travel" selection once your session has been accepted. We get a notification when this flag has been flipped, and we will re-evaluate your acceptance! If you need to change this flag, please email us first!
- Please email hello@VueConf.US if you have any questions.
- Read the VueConf.US Code Of Conduct Here
Instructions for the Call for Papers Application
While creating your profile, be sure to fill in these sections.
This CFP system calls a presentation/session an EVENT. Create a new one for each of your proposed talks.
Set Event Type to lecture. Be sure to pick the correct topic area/track also.
Finally, set your availability for presenting. We can not guarantee we will be able to fit your availability, but we'll do our best.