Call for Papers Guidelines
The VueConf.US 2022 call for proposals is now open!
Before submitting a talk, please review these guidelines.
The conference will be in Fort Lauderdale on June 8-10, 2022.
Workshop day is June 8 & main conference days are June 9 and 10.
The deadline is February 28!
Rejection notices will go out on March 15
We look forward to reviewing your submissions!
Please take a moment to read this guidelines
- Once you've signed up on the CFP site, click 'Create New Event'.
- Select the topic area accordingly in the CFP system:
- Vue.js Fundamentals
- Vue.js In Practice
- Vue on Mobile, Mobile Web & PWAs
- Design & UI & UX
- Tools, Testing
- Presentations are 30 mins. Break apart longer sessions into PARTS I, II, etc.
- Please ask your company if they can cover your travel/hotel first. Please mark accordingly if you need the conf to provide travel/hotel (see below).
- Do not change your "cover travel/hotel" selection once your session has been accepted. We get a notification when this flag has been flipped, and we will re-evaluate your acceptance! If you need to change this flag, please email us first!
- Please email hello@VueConf.US if you have any questions.
- Read the VueConf.US Code Of Conduct Here
Instructions for the Call for Papers Application
While creating your profile, be sure to fill in these sections.
This CFP system calls a presentation/session an EVENT. Create a new one for each of your proposed talks.
Set Event Type to lecture. Be sure to pick the correct topic area/track also.
Finally, set your availability for presenting. We can not guarantee we will be able to fit your availability, but we'll do our best.